What we Do
Do you want your SOUND, sound better?
Auftakt acoustic panels are the best way to eliminate reverb, echo and reduce general ambient sound in any room. Our acoustic panels are hand made by certified woodworkers and upholsterers right here in the U.S.A. Our company uses only top of the line eco-friendly acoustic materials. Our frames are built from lightweight mdf and have a unique design, to maximize acoustic abilities. We only use ROXUL Rockboard as our sound insulation to getthe best of acoustic treatment. Auftakt caries 100+ different colors and patterns of highest quality acoustic fabrics to choose from, which gives you unlimited opportunity to add extra touch and style to your space’s design.
We pride ourselves on making the best products out of the best materials available and we strive on providing our customers with the best level of service possible. To guarantee your satisfaction we inspect every item we sell carefully before it is shipped. However we do understand that things happen during transit. Auftakt Acoustics wants you be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If an item you bought arrived damaged, you must report it to us by email no later than 5 days of receiving it. We will be glad to get an insurance claim initiated on your behalf and we will send you a replacement at no cost to you, upon the completion of the claim investigation. Insurance claim process takes 6 to 20 business days to be completed. Returns are accepted, regardless of reason within 30 days of purchase with the following conditions:
• First you need to contact us in writing to get a return approval before sending out the product.
• Returned merchandise needs to have complete packaging and all accessories it came with.
• All returned goods must be sent back in the exact condition we sent them to you. Returned merchandise will be inspected and your refund total will be processed upon the inspection. Once the panel is installed or tampered in any way, it cannot be returned or exchanged so make sure to inspect the items before installation.
• Customer is responsible for the return shipping cost for unwanted merchandise. We can provide you with a return shipping label and deduct its cost from your refund total or you can use a carrier of your choice.
• Replacements are sent only of the identical item if it’s approved. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs.
• All panels (other than custom sizes, custom fabrics, and art panels.) a refund may be issued minus a 50% restocking fee and the original shipping charge.
• Custom made panels requiring custom sizes; custom fabrics and art panels are non-refundable.
• Do it yourself materials such as Acoustic Insulation, Acoustic fabric, are refundable with a 30% restocking fee plus original shipping cost.
All of our acoustic panels come with a 1 year limited warranty. We will replace any panel that becomes defective within 1 year of purchase. We require the defective product to be sent to us for inspection upon approved request. Customer is responsible for shipping. Warranty will not cover damages caused by improper installation or misuse. Our products are not to be used outdoors. Such use will void the warranty. Do it yourself products are not covered under our limited warranty. We are not held liable for any injuries resulting from the use of any of our products.
Online Privacy Statement
All of the information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, rented, disclosed, or loaned to any party. Our shopping cart is secured using SSL Encryption. Any personal address and financial information you provide us will strictly be used to process your orders only. Occasional emails will be sent with promotional offers, discounts, and new product announcements.
• When you register or place an order as a guest we will ask you to provide personal information.
• We will use the information we collect to provide the services you request.
• We may use your information to inform you of other products or services and promotional offers from Auftakt Acoustics.
• We do not sell, rent, or lease our customer lists or any customer information to any third parties.
• Log-In accounts are only created for Users who register themselves, and users who order by telephone and a user account is createdas courtesy by one of our sales reps.
• Only Registered Users are able to view and edit their personal information for current or future use.
• User Log-In accounts are not created for users who placed their orders as a guest. Only their Email Address is kept in our records for promotional purposes.
• Both Guest Checkout and Registered users can opt out of promotional email campaigns by following the instructions displayed on the bottom of all our promotional messages.